There are a huge number of variables an engineer needs to weigh up when selecting the right types of bearings for a project. There is no doubt things can get confusing, particularly if your project is non-standard. Here, Chris Johnson managing director at specialist bearing supplier SMB Bearings, explains one of six important bearing selection … [Read More...] about Navigating the bearing selection process
- Bearing assembly retrofits, not just for overhung pumps
- SKF acquires lubrication filtration business
- Rexnord filament bearings
- SKF launches new spherical roller bearing
- Oil-free compressed air from Sulzer
- Aerospace bearings: where did it all begin?
- SKF strengthens analytics capability through acquisition