According to SKF, it takes approximately 100 process steps to produce a new bearing, compared to roughly ten for a remanufactured bearing. It’s no surprise, therefore, that there has been an increasing demand for remanufactured bearings in heavy-duty industrial applications. Here Chris Johnson, managing director at bearing relubrication specialist … [Read More...] about Should remanufactured bearings become the norm?
- Clearance-free multi-link hinges with self-calibrating iglide plain bearings
- SKF insert bearings (Y-bearings)
- Fersa Group increases turnover by 57% in 2022, exceeding 165 million euros
- Turnover record and growth for NKE
- Should remanufactured bearings become the norm?
- Thordon Bearings appoints CPE as its authorized distributor
- Thordon grease-free and self-lubricating bearings