In addition to encoders with bearings, Kübler has also been offering compact bearingless encoders for various applications for many years. These set new standards due to their compact design and, above all, their low overall depth. In contrast to encoders with bearings (42 mm hollow shaft), hollow shaft diameters of up to 740 mm can be realized … [Read More...]
Today on Bearing Tips
- Emerson Bearing Boston expands line of plastic bearings.
- Bearingless encoders for shaft diameters up to 740 mm.
- Bearingless encoders for a compact motor design
- Bearings for conveyor belt rollers in adverse operating conditions
- SKF recognized by General Motors as a 2019 Supplier of the Year winner
- Thordon Bearings fights excessive bearing and shaft wear
- No play with Vesconite Hilube rudder bushing