By Cécile Truffy There are many types of bearings, the most common being ball bearings, or tapered roller bearings, cylindrical or spherical roller bearings. Their design meets specific technical requirements to adapt to particular use. Among them, less known, is the needle roller bearing, which is nevertheless essential in certain applications … [Read More...]
- Oil-to-water conversion for stage-1 turbine
- What is a mast guide bearing?
- igus develops FDA-compliant liner for food industry
- Vesconite Bearings contracts Bartholomews for UK distribution
- Bearings help in Fortum hydropower plant application
- NKE Austria and Fersa Bearings: international expansion and investments
- Schaeffler startup to present near-production Bio-Hybrid at CES 2019