As mentioned earlier — in the FAQ Plain bearings: What are they? — plain bearings are made of many graphite, bronze, and plastics that include PTFE, nylon, and polyacetal. Material improvements have made plastic plain bearings increasingly common, even in demanding motion applications. Shaft material and wear of plain bearings The shafts on which … [Read More...]
- Tools for safe installation and removal of bearings
- What are labyrinth seals for bearings?
- What are angular contact ball bearings?
- Freewheel bike bushing operating well after 10,000km
- Washers with axial friction bearing available from JW Winco
- Grease-free bearings help haul boat
- Schaeffler’s OriginCheck App receives “Outstanding Landmark” award for 2018