As mentioned earlier — in the FAQ Plain bearings: What are they? — plain bearings are made of many graphite, bronze, and plastics that include PTFE, nylon, and polyacetal. Material improvements have made plastic plain bearings increasingly common, even in demanding motion applications. Shaft material and wear of plain bearings The shafts on which … [Read More...]
- Bearings for electrically charged, severe environments
- Rotary table tackles big wafers
- Corrosion resistant linear bearing
- Emerson Bearing announces CAD library
- MinebeaMitsumi stock purchase of C&A Tool Engineering Inc.
- Plain bearings (sleeve bearings) and the shafts they ride
- More efficient bearing lubrication