drylin T linear guide systems were specially developed for applications in automation and handling systems. The design objective was a rugged linear guide for application in the most diverse – and also extreme – environments. They have the same dimensions as most recirculating ball bearing guides.
Gliding elements: Maintenance-free
Material: iglide J*
Max. surface speed: 49-ft/s
Operating temperature: -40 to +194°F
- Profile rail and base body of the carriage made of aluminum. The rail is hard-anodized, the aluminum base body of the carriage is clear anodized
- Six gliding elements made of iglide® J serve as guide bearings, which are positioned opposite to each other in pairs and make up 3 guide bearings.
- Alternatively, bearing clearance is continuously adjustable
- All steel parts are stainless steel
- The lid is made of solid plastic or stainless steel