As the inventor of the original bearing isolator, Inpro/Seal (a Waukesha Bearings Business) continues to provide permanent bearing protection for a variety of applications. No matter the size or complexity of the application, Inpro/Seal can design a custom solution.
Bearing failures lead to downtime and lost production. Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolators you can reduce maintenance costs and double the lifetime of rotating equipment.
The Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator is a two part dynamic seal consisting of a stator and a rotor attached to the shaft. The rotor and stator form a non-contacting compound labyrinth seal with no wearing parts – ensuring permanent protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-wearing, non-contacting, permanent bearing protection
- Custom engineered for your specific application and operating environment
- Split designs for ease of installation
- Patented VBX Ring blocks moisture and condensation created by heating/cooling of bearing enclosures
- Same day shipments available on most products, including new designs
- Unconditional performance guarantee